COVID-19 Appointment Information
As part of our reopening plan we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all patients and staff. With that in mind here are a few things to keep in mind for your upcoming appointment:
– For faster check in, we ask that you print and fill out all of your paperwork beforehand if possible. All forms can be found under online forms on this site!
– Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for a small $5 fee.
– Please arrive on time and no more than 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment time.
– To minimize people in the office, please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment unless you are a parent accompanying a child or the person to be seen is in need of assistance.
– During check in, we will need to check your ID and current medical and vision cards if you would like to have them ready.
– If you are being seen for a routine appointment, the doctors are strongly recommending we complete retinal wellness imaging in place of dilation during this time. It reduces contact between staff and patients as well as reducing wait times. The screening is an additional $45 and is not covered by insurance.
If you have had a fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, loss of taste of smell or taste, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We hope these steps make you feel very secure about your visit with us. This process is definitely a work in progress, so please forgive us if there are a few hiccups along the way! Although these times are challenging, we believe we can still take great care of you during this time and look forward to seeing you in the office!
All the team,
Nashville Eye Group